Data are the most valuable raw materials in the digital economy, which is why information security and data protection are crucial for success. In order to be equipped for the necessary technical, organisational and legal challenges, the Information Security Network (ISN) has been created as a doorway to providers and a guide.
The Information Security Network provides the following services:
• Hub for providers and consumers in the information security and data protection fields
• Awareness-raising and support of Upper Austrian companies
• Forging of links with and between national and international organisations, clusters and companies
• Know-how transfer and cooperation: initiation and support of cooperative cluster projects (CCPs)
• International visibility and promotion of the regional security industry